Take In Time: 8:00 AM
Dismissal Time: 3:00 PM
- White "Peter Pan" collar,
- short sleeve
- (no puff sleeves, no lace on sleeves or collar, no monogrammed collars)
- "Council Plaid" #65 (Royal Park)
- 5th GRADE GIRLS ONLY.
- "Council Plaid" # 65 (Royal Park)
Top: BoysWhite Oxford, button-down collar, short sleeve.
- Khaki (Uniform only)
- No Duckheads, Dockers, etc.
- Pants should be neatly hemmed at the correct length (no cuffs).
- Red web belt purchased at a uniform store.
- No character buckles or rings permitted.
- Red cotton socks.
- Red tights may be worn in cold weather.
Solid khaki crew socks
- The Dirty Buck (tan suede with red hard soles),
- The Dirty Buck (with dark brown leather saddle,
- Willets (tan and navy leather shoe), or
- Willets (solid navy leather shoe).
- Boys "Council Red" cardigan or v-neck pullover. To BE PURCHASED AT UNIFORM STORES ONLY. The only approved outerwear for field trips.
- Girls "Council Red" Cardigan. TO BE PURCHASED AT UNIFORM STORES ONLY. The ONLY approved outerwear for field trips.
- Uniform dress will be required and monitored daily.
- Teachers will make a personal check of students each day. Inappropriate attire will be called to the attention of the student, parent, and the school administration.
- Optional Uniforms: IB Uniform – New Policy for 2017-2018
- New Optional IB Uniform: Starting in the 2017-2018 School year the IB shirt / uniform may be worn for special events and the 1st Friday of each month.
- The schedule will be placed in the parent bulletin and the parent/ student handbook.
- IB Shirt The shirt may be purchased at the uniform store.
- Girls Khaki pants (uniform style only – no Duckhead, Dockers etc.) and a red belt. Pants should be neatly hemmed at the correct length (no cuffs).
- Boys Wear the regular uniform pants with the IB shirt.
- New Optional Uniform: Pride Day Dress-Up Uniform Every Wednesday and Special Events...
- Girls and boys may wear the Navy Blue Blazer with the CTS patch Style: U8837 Color Navy Purchased from “Uniforms R Us."
- Girls should wear a red bow, and the boys should wear a red bow tie. (Bow ties will be sold at the school.)
- Students’ names may be monogrammed inside the blazer.
- Physical Education Uniform The required physical education uniform will be as follows:
- All students will wear red shorts and white t-shirts. Red sweatpants and sweatshirts may worn during cooler weather.
- ALL students will wear predominantly white tennis shoes or sneakers.
- We recommend low-cut shoes due to the difficulty of lacing and tying high tops.
- Please label all uniform items with permanent markers.
- We recommend inexpensive shoes, since the school will assist students in caring for their belongings but cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- All physical education uniforms can be purchased from the school.